The following actions are still very necessary in relation to COVID safety at the Thirlstane Golf Club.
- If you are feeling unwell and have cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms arrange a COVID-19 test.
- Everyone coming to the Club must register their contact details via the Check in TAS app or complete the paper registration.
- In general wash your hands often.
- Use the santiser that is available at the Club.
- Check how many people are in the Spike Bar before entering. (there is a maximum of 12 for this area)
- Follow the signs at the bar and stay 1.5 metres apart.