All content is copyright © 2012 Thirlstane Golf Club. All rights reserved.
Responsible Serving of Alcohol House Policy
1. We will provide a controlled, safe, secure environment for the responsible service and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
2. We will not serve liquor or allow the provision of liquor to any person under the age of 18 years. (Sections 70 - 77 Liquor & Accommodation Act 1990)
3. We will recognize the signs of intoxication and we will discourage service to the point of intoxication.
4. We will not serve, supply or allow the supply of liquor to anyone who appears to be intoxicated. (Section 78 - 79 Liquor & Accommodation Act 1990)
5. We will discourage people from engaging in activities, which can harm themselves or others.
6. We are committed to staff training in the responsible service of alcohol.
By Order Committee.